2011/01/26

Writing exam

I think learners should write about a lot of things in English everyday because it is very effective and importable for study English. I wrote about various things in this semester so I think I could writer than last semester in English To write in English is best way to learn English and I think to make contact with foreign people. I made contact with an American on the CMC technology. She taught me about English grammar, American culture and so on. I think it was very great experience. It made me that want to learn English more. Last semester was I didn’t make contact so I didn’t know about foreign culture. But this semester I could it so I think to make foreign friends is good way to learn English.

I think to learn English is very hard because I faced a lot of problem in this semester. First, I often made mistakes on the CMC technology. I didn’t understand English grammar so I made mistakes so I used dictionary or computer and I corrected mistakes. Second, I couldn’t write in English about that I want to write. I was sad and disappointed so I used dictionary and books. Books taught me about a lot of things. I want to write in English about to I feel and I think so I should study English more.

I think my best learning and writing style is to make contact with foreign people or people who learn English on the CMC technology because I like CMC technology. I think CMC technology is very convenience to learn language. CMC technology can make contact with a lot of people in the world. And I enjoyed this semester because I was looking forward to my friends’ comments on the CMC technology.

[297words]

No comments:

Post a Comment